Save up to 1000 into a Facebook album by clicking on .
Leave comments and critics on our wall and Invite Your Facebook Friends:
On peekAttack you are anonymous, even if you are connected using your Facebook Account. But, if you
want to tell your current partner who you are, click on "Share Name"
next to your name and your partner will be able to see your Name, Profile Picture and
a Link to your Facebook Page.
Notice that, as soon as you disconnect or get connected to the next Partner, you will be anonymous again.
Your Snapshots are private and visible only to you, as long as you don't save them.
If you a snapshot, peekAttack will ask for permission to create and fill a peekAttack photo album for your Facebook account. Depending on your privacy settings, everyone who can browse your albums will be able to see them. Shared snapshots will also appear on your wall.
Credits and the Nudity Filter
peekAttack depends on your help when it comes to the 'nudity' filter.
That's why you can earn Credits by answering the question "Is your partner naked?" correctly. A few minutes after you give the answer, you will receive the credits on your account. Note that you can also get negative credits if your answer turns out to be incorrect!
The more credits you have, the higher is the priority to find a partner for you. For example: If there are 20 people waiting to talk to a girl from France, and you have the most credits, you will be the first who gets to talk to her.
To keep things in balance, a credit will expire after a couple of hours.
Your credits are displayed below your profile information.
Swap and Resize columns
Double-click or move the grey line
between the two videos to swap their position or resize them.
Alternatively you can click the arrow symbol , that appears if you move your mouse over the grey line.
You selected: unkown (change)
You need to give the permission to access your webcam
twice: If you deny it on the right side, you will not see yourself.
If you deny it on the left side your partner will not see you and the
Camera filter will mark you as 'without webcam'.
To give the permission manually, click on the small image in this text or on the 'settings'-button in your partner's video and then on the 'Allow Cam Access'-button.
Move your mouse over your partner's video and a 'Settings' button will appear. Click on it to change the following settings:
- Webcam and Microphone: Select which camera and microphone to use (top left corner).
- Incoming video bitrate: Select a value in kbit/s (top right corner). A lower value will lead to worse quality but higher frame rate and smoother motion. This value should not be higher than your downstream or your partner's upstream
- Microphone encoding quality: Change your partner's encoding quality (top right corner). A low value means bad sound quality. A value higher than your own / your partner's bandwith will cause audio interruptions.
- Pause Video: Pause your own or your partner's video stream (bottom right corner).
- Volume/Mute: Change the volume or mute your speaker and microphone (bottom left corner).
Status: You are not
using peer-to-peer connections (P2P).
Your firewall, router or proxy settings do not allow P2P connections. Try to change these settings and reload peekAttack. Then recheck your status above.
P2P connections lead to better video and audio quality.
PeekAttack recognized the following languages: